Started in 1978, Mimi’s is a neighborhood bistro offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for brunch all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Properties of Dallas-based Le Duff America, Inc., the North American subsidiary of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, Mimi’s has 77 locations in 16 U.S. states. Mimi’s sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring its French bistro classics and American comfort food.
We invite you on a flavorful adventure with Mimis Cafe Menu. Today, the bistro introduces delicious new menu items inspired by the essence of France.
Mimi’s will provide a new $10.99 lunch menu, available Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The brand new menu allows guests to pick a salad or soup, such as the classic French Onion as well as an entrée from a selection of new French-inspired sandwiches, such as a returning favorite, the Turkey Royale Baguette, all served with fries. Mimi’s has also expanded its must-order shareables for individuals who prefer to travel using their taste buds. To mention one, Mimi’s has added Hummus and Crudités, fresh seasonal veggies served with garlic roasted hummus, ranch and crostinis.
Mimi’s is introducing new French-inspired entrées with sandwiches, quinoa salads and pastas including:
* Grilled Chicken Pesto Baguette, grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, mixed greens, tomato and pesto mayonnaise drizzled with balsamic dressing over a toasted baguette.
* Smoked Salmon Baguette, smoked salmon, mixed greens, cucumbers, red onion and dill cream cheese on the toasted baguette.
* Parisian Ham Baguette, thinly-sliced smoked ham, brie cheese, mixed greens and fig mustard on the toasted baguette.
* Turkey Hummus Sandwich, slow-roasted turkey, hummus, baby spinach, tomato, cucumbers, crumbled feta cheese and balsamic dressing on toasted whole wheat grains bread.
* Croque Monsieur, thinly-sliced smoked ham and swiss cheese served warm on toasted sourdough topped with mornay sauce and melted parmesan cheese.
* Chicken & Quinoa Mediterranean Salad, pulled roasted chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, artichoke hearts, onions, olives and quinoa on romaine lettuce and kale tossed in red wine shallot vinaigrette.
* Berry Spinach & Shrimp Quinoa Salad, two skewers of grilled shrimp, fresh strawberries, blueberries, crumbled feta cheese and quinoa on baby spinach tossed in fat-free raspberry vinaigrette.
* Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Pasta, grilled chicken and mushrooms with linguine pasta tossed in a creamy mustard sauce.
A flavorful adventure is never complete without Mimi’s delectable French desserts. Adding to the classic Crème Brûlée and Apple Pie, new additions include:
* Crème Caramel, a rich and silky custard topped with caramel sauce.
* Classique Cheesecake, velvety cheesecake having a graham cracker crumb crust. Served with strawberry purée and a fresh strawberry.
* Triple Berry Crumble, warm berry crumb cake topped using a scoop of vanilla frozen treats.
“At Mimi’s we honor our heritage by continually introducing fresh and delicious French flavors,” said Tiffany McClain, Senior Director of advertising for Mimi’s. “Our Spring Menu is inspired by the essence of France, which suggests we have to have a strong focus on quality. At Mimi’s we source merely the best ingredients for each dish. From our new baguette sandwich menu, to the fresh quinoa and chicken or shrimp salads to creamy pastas and indulgent desserts, we’ve created some France that anyone can enjoy.”
Mimi’s new menu will likely be offered by all locations. Mimi’s also showcases each meal using its house wines from Bordeaux, France available for $6 a glass and $22 a bottle every day. For locations, complete menu, including breakfast all day and hours of operation, visit www.mimiscafe.com.
About Mimi’s – Founded in 1978, Mimi’s is really a neighborhood bistro offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for brunch all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Belonging to Dallas-based Le Duff America, Inc., the North American pknbsv of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, Mimis Thanksgiving Hours has 80 locations in 16 U.S. states. Mimi’s sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring its French bistro classics and American comfort food. A complete menu and a lot more information can be found at www.mimiscafe.com.